Room 8, 15 – 17 Kirkham Rd Bowral
Contact: 0417 847 492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you attend:
Please contact us to let us know you would like to pop in for a look or start attending. Spaces are limited and we would like to make sure Creative Space can be available to as many people as possible!
What to Bring:
- Travel cup with lid for warm drinks (we have tea and coffee making supplies)
- Water bottle.
- Lunch and or Snacks (we have a fridge and microwave you can use).
- Any creative Project you have started or would like to…Or nothing at all – we have materials for you to use.
- Optional: Art materials just for you or to share. Must be Non-toxic and safe to use in the space. Check with Tania
What to Wear:
Even if you are the cleanest, neatest person you know – it’s still an art space.
- Less precious clothes (we have aprons you can use or BYO)
- Closed shoes (not thongs and only completely enclosed sandals)
- Limit perfumes and artificial scents as some makers are sensitive to this
Call Tania to discuss what will work best for you. Support staff are always welcome.
- We are 900m from Bowral Station but the terrain is not ideal
- Close to buses 817 and 828 contact 4871 3211 See http://www.buslinesgroup.com.au/berrima-maps-timetables
- Parking is available at main car park to Kazcare site. Extra parking available by train carriage via second entry
- Drop offs/ Pickups: Use Bus stop “Hut” at the main car park so Makers can wait in the cool/ dry if needed. Close proximity drop offs are possible but MUST be by organised over the phone to ensure everyone can enter the site
- Please arrive no earlier than 9:50. Studio opens at 10am
- Always sign in and out – this is for safety as well as important statistics.
- Hang bags on and coats on hooks at door or on your chair. Keeping things off the floor is best for all
- Lunch is 12:30-1pm. Makers are asked to leave at this time and use one of the outdoor picnic tables. Avoid eating in the space as food and Art materials can become contaminated with food/ spoil. Some makers have extreme sensitivities to particular foods or smells
- Commence pack up and clean down your table 10 -15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- We close promptly at 3pm.
We are MOSTLY open on Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am – 3pm
Please ALWAYS check in that there is a space available and that we are open. Updates are shared as well.
ALL people are respected and welcomed at Creative Space. Please respect our Safe Space advice at all times.
Things to be aware of and sensitive to:
Subject matter / your conversation and the way we address one another is very important in a space our size
Keep noise levels at a respectful volume. Have phone and personal conversations outside to ensure privacy
Feedback and Ideas are always welcome – share something you feel is great/ positive or opportunity to improve.
Let us know anonymously via the ‘chatterbox’ (near the sign in book) or directly/ privately with Tania.