For the next two weeks, Fern Street Gallery are celebrating spring AND their 1st Birthday, with a new exhibition “GRANDIFLORA”
A Duo Exhibition by Resident Artist and co-founder Kerry Bruce and Visiting Artist Sally West.
Open now until 20th October.
Please join the artists for the official launch Sunday 13th October, 1-3pm.
Each artwork explores the life and vibrancy of flora. While both artists have a distinct artistic practise, their works combine together to create a stunning group of works. This exhibition comes at the perfect time, as spring breathes new life into nature, read here.
OPENING HOURS 8th – 20th October 2019
Monday to Friday 10am-5pm,
Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm
It’s Fern Street Gallery’s 1st Birthday!
On the 15th of October, it is exactly one year ago since Fern Street Gallery held its first exhibition.
Here are some highlights from their first year:
- 30 successful exhibitions by local and national artists.
- Fitted out a newly built retirement home with 23 artworks (check out Services).
- Community collaborations, including Surf Life & Music Festival, Gerringong
- Finalist and WINNERS of the Regional Tourism Awards – New Tourism Business
- Finalist in the State Tourism Awards – New Tourism Business (Announced 14th Nov.)
- Attended The Affordable Art Fair, Melbourne.
- Art Workshop Space attracting excellent facilitators (join the community here).
- Celebrating the Birdhaven Festival with a themed exhibition by Resident Artists from 11th October in The White Room.
- a fantastic line-up of exhibitions confirmed. …and much more to come.