Applying for arts funding?
Come along to one of our Arts and Cultural Funding Program Information Sessions. These sessions will include:
- information on the specific categories: Project, Creative Koori Projects and Annual Organisation funding
- what has changed from the previous guidelines
- how to apply
- an opportunity to ask any questions.
You can join us at:
- Redfern | Tuesday 23 July, 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Bankstown | Thursday 25 July, 4.00pm – 6.00pm
- Wollongong | Tuesday 30 July, 4.30pm – 6.30pm
- Newcastle | Wednesday 31 July, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Walsh Bay | Thursday 1 August, 11.00am – 1.00pm (with Auslan interpreters)
- Penrith | Friday 2 August, 4.00pm – 6.30pm
Funding rounds open Monday 5 August 2019. We encourage anyone looking to apply for funding to attend a session. Artists with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and young people are encouraged to attend these sessions.
If you are unable to attend a session in person, we will provide details shortly on how to access a video recording from one of the sessions. Stay tuned for more details.
P.S. We are making regular updates to the Frequently Asked Questions page. Be sure to check it out.