The Guidelines are here!
You can now download the full Arts and Cultural Funding Program guidelines for 2019/20.
Further to the at-a-glance information launched recently, we have now released full guidelines for Project, Creative Koori Projects and Annual Organisation funding – and recommend that you review these carefully before starting your application.
With any change, we know that you may have questions for us. We’ve started a Frequently Asked Questions page on our website that we will continue to update.
There’s also more information for any of the sector considering applying for our new Artform Assessment Boards – which is open for expressions of interest until Friday 19 July 2019.
Ahead of our first round opening on Monday 5 August 2019, here’s a few things you can do to prepare in the meantime:
- read the guidelines in full and our FAQs page
- start compiling the details for your application
- contact us if you have any specific questions
- look out for new supporting material which we will be making available soon to help with your applications
- subscribe to our eNewsletter for news on Create NSW staff visiting your area.
We’re excited, we hope you are too!