Creative Partnerships Australia
Want to learn the foundations of arts fundraising and development?
Registrations for New South Wales are now open.
The Fundamentals of Arts Fundraising is designed for emerging practitioners who want to learn the basics of arts philanthropy and sponsorship and established arts workers looking to refresh their knowledge.
This workshop is perfect for:
- Emerging arts practitioners who want to learn the basics of arts fundraising, philanthropy and sponsorship;
- Established arts practitioners with some fundraising knowledge.
What you’ll get:
A half-day workshop covering:
• Business partnerships 101
• Philanthropy 101
• How to make your organisation fundraising-ready
• Developing a fundraising plan
• Building a case for support
• A networking lunch with your peers at the conclusion of the masterclass
The Fundamentals will be taking place across all States and Territories throughout the year. Stay tuned for dates.
Find out more about Creative Partnerships Australia