The National Arts and Disability Strategy is being renewed! The Department of Communications and the Arts wants to hear about your experiences in the sector, and how you think the participation of people with disability in the arts, screen and culture sector can be increased.
How can I have my say on the National Arts and Disability Strategy?
- Complete an online survey
- Provide a written, verbal or recorded submission
Click here for these opportunities…
Is everyone welcome?
Yes, everyone can have their say. It’s important to hear the views of as many people and organisations as possible, including:
- Artists, arts and cultural workers and screen practitioners with disability
- People with disability who are audience members at venues and events, at home or online or who participate in creative or cultural workshops or recreational arts, screen or cultural activities
- Creative, cultural and screen organisations
- People with disability who want to participate in arts, screen or cultural activities
- Anyone else who has ideas on how to improve access to and participation in creative and cultural activities by people with disability
As well as looking at how to increase participation, you can share your views on ways to:
- Support the practice, professional development, networks and employment of practitioners with disability
- Build audiences for the work of artists and screen practitioners with disability
- Promote and celebrate the diversity of artists, arts and cultural workers and screen practitioners with disability
What is the deadline?
Submissions for the National Arts and Disability Strategy close Monday 3 December 2018 at 5pm (AEST).
Thank you for your participation!