The Arts and Cultural Development Program supports a range of Fellowships for NSW emerging, mid-career and established artists and arts/cultural workers across a range of artforms and priority areas.
Who can apply?
Applicants from all artforms, including dance, design, digital arts, history, Aboriginal arts and culture, literature, music, theatre, moving image, filmmaking (Priority Fellowships), community arts, collections and cultural heritage, curatorial and the visual arts are invited to apply.
Applications close 7 August 2017 so get cracking!
Artform Fellowships include:
- Writer’s Fellowship
- History Fellowship
- Performing Arts Fellowship – Emerging
- Performing Arts Fellowship – Mid-career/Established
- Peter Sculthorpe Fellowship
Priority Fellowships include:
- Artist with Disability Fellowship
- Western Sydney Fellowship
- Regional Arts Fellowships
- Aboriginal Arts Fellowship