The Kiama Cultural Grants are now open and due to close midnight, the 3rd Sunday in August (Sunday 20 August 2017)
Each financial year Kiama Council provides a total of $20 000 through its Cultural Grants scheme to support the growth and development of the cultural arts within the Kiama local government area.
Your project must be based in or show benefit to the Kiama community.
Your project objectives must include one or more of the following:
- Supports local artists in their development within the arts
- Stimulates opportunities for participation and positive community connections
- Improves community spirit and individual self-esteem and wellbeing
- Encourages participants to explore and pursue positive arts experiences
- Acknowledges and promotes cultural diversity ie cultural and linguistically diverse communities, young people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, older people, people with a disability etc
Application form and Guidelines can be downloaded here:
Questions or more information contact Louise on 4232 0549 or email