The NSW/ACT Regional Achievement & Community Awards have been launched for 2017 and the state-wide search has begun.
The Awards are all about the passion of people who are committed to making regional New South Wales and the ACT a better place to live. If someone has made an impact or difference in your life or has impressed you with their community spirit, why not nominate them!
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- NSW Department of Industry, Lands Crown Reserve Trust, Community Manager’s Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- 1st Choice Rentals Volunteering Award
- NSW Department of Industry, Lands Crown Reserve Trust, Corporate Manager’s Award
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
Awards Australia Community Group of the Year Award
Six category winners will be presented with $2,500 from Commonwealth Bank and a trophy, the other category winner will receive Television exposure on PRIME7 and a trophy.
Nominate someone that has touched your life or who has made a significant contribution to your community.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to http://www.awardsaustralia.com/nswactraca and click ‘Nominate Now’.
Nominations close Wednesday 16th August 2017. For assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office on 1300 735 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org