A number of funding opportunities are currently available through the Create NSW Arts and Cultural Development Program (ACDP).
The program funds everything from multiyear programs to one-off projects and professional development opportunities, across visual arts, museums and history, literature, performing arts, music and more.
Categories closing soon include:
- Visual Arts Fellowship – Emerging and Establishing – closes 5 June
- 360 Vision: Virtual Reality Development Initiative – closes 9 June
- Arts and Cultural Projects (Round 1) – closes 13 June
- Regional Touring (Round 1) – closes 13 June
- Regional Partnerships – EOIs close 13 June
- Young Regional Artist Scholarships – closes 19 June
- Program funding – Annual and Service Organisations – closes 3 July
Before you make an application, please ensure you read the relevant funding description and General Eligibility requirements in the ACDP guidelines.