Have you signed up yet? If you haven’t, here’s why you should…
- learn how to attract philanthropic funding from trusts and foundations in Australia
- learn how to approach a corporate giver
- learn how to build a grants plan
- design a grants calendar for your organisation
You wont get this information at any other grants workshop in the Illawarra
This workshop focus’ on the not for profit and community sectors, but skills learnt here are transferable to arts based funding.
Date | Thursday, 10 March 2016
Time | 9am – 12pm
Venue | Shellharbour Council Chambers
Cost | $30pp
Booking Link | Here
About the Presenter: Keith Whelan
Keith presently works liaising with all sectors for the community both public and private sector, sourcing grants and funding. Keith has consulted with Local, State and Federal Government as well as a number of not for profit organisations, charities, sporting clubs, environmental groups, businesses across Australia. He presently teaches Grant Writing Workshops at the University of Sydney & Australian National University, Canberra.
Who should attend
This workshop is the ideal, practical guide to grant writing for any Not-for-Profit and Charitable Organisation interested in applying for public and private sector grants. This is a practical step by step workshop where grants from both the public and private sector will assessed and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions in relation to what grants are out there and how they avail of such. A discussion will also take place with regard to current developments in the Grants sector, with a particular focus on Philanthropic Funding from Trusts & Foundations.
This workshop will also provide valuable knowledge on a range of Grants related topics:
- Public and Private Sector Grants – what is out there?
- Visioning, Strategy, Methodology Project Planning & Project Rationale
- Community Capacity Building & Sustainability
- Practical Grant Writing Tips, Budgets & Grant Jargon
- Acquittal of Funding & Evaluation
- Practical Project Management Activity
- Grants Calendars
- Grants Websites
- What to write and when to write it
- Top Ten Grant Tips