TERM 1, 2015
When | Wednesdays 4th February to 25th March incl.
Time | 10am to 1 pm
Where | The Print Studio, 21 Holden Ave. KIAMA
What | Outcomes
Teacher | Machteld Hali M. Art COFA( Printmaking Major), M.A (Theatre Studies, UNSW). Dip. Ed.KCAE, Practising and Exhibiting printmaker.
How Much | $290 per term incl. morning devonshire teas. Students provide their own materials. Most for sale in studio.
- produce prints in a variety of media.
- learn various printmaking media incl. viscosity printed collagraphs, relief printing and etching.
- learn skills incl. design, colour theory, to make a plate, inking, printing and editioning.
- constructively discuss their own work as well as that of other artists and colleagues.
- have their creativity is developed.
- will have fun and the pleasure of creating prints in a relaxed and cooperative environment.
- access to the studio for the rest of the day for a small charge.
Comments from previous classes include:
‘professionalism as artist and teacher’
‘Lovely teaching manner’
‘friendly and enjoyable’
‘very well run and organised’
Contact | Machteld Hali
Mob | 0422 542 943
Landline | (02) 4233 2242
Email | email@example.com