TERM 1, 2015
For primary and infants aged children
When | Wednesdays 3.30 to 4.30 pm . 4th February to 25th March incl.
Where | The Art Studio, 21 Holden Ave. KIAMA
Teacher | Machteld Hali M. Art COFA( Printmaking Major), M.A (Theatre Studies, UNSW). Dip. Ed.KCAE, Practising and exhibiting printmaker.
How Much | $130 per term incl. all materials and healthy afternoon tea. A bursary will be given to a child who would benefit from classes in a situation where there are financial constraints.
- The children will produce art works in a variety of media incl. ceramics, collage, printmaking, mixed media, painting and drawing.
- The children will learn various skills such as design, colour theory, how to manage materials and tools, and the ability to constructively discuss their own work as well as that of other artists and classmates.
- The childrens’ imagination, creativity and problem solving skills will be encouraged to develop.
- The children will develop their ability to socialise and work together in a group varied in age.
- The children will be inspired to love art and their own ability to create it.
- Above all, they will have fun and experience the pleasure of creating their own artworks.
Comments from previous classes include:
‘professionalism as artist and teacher’
‘Lovely teaching manner’
‘friendly and enjoyable’
‘very well run and organised’
Contact | Machteld Hali
Mob | 0422 542 943
Landline | (02) 4233 2242
Email | email@example.com